Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 4 - 2012 College Football

When Nebraska first joined the Big Ten, my brother said right away that we should go to the first Wisconsin-Nebraska game in Lincoln.  I said it would be a fun trip.  Well, the game is upon us, and he is ditching me to go to Germany.  So I was all set to go watch the game in a Husker alumni bar in New York.  But at 10:15 Monday night, I get a text from my father: "Can you get tickets the Nebraska game?" Long story short, my parents and I are going to Husker Homecoming.  Yes - we waited until my brother leaves the country to go watch a Wisconsin game.


The Gators and Scarlet Knights are off this week, so they'll remain undefeated.  I wanted more from Florida's offense against Kentucky, but I guess Kentucky's lack of a QB didn't lead to much motivation for the Gators to hike up the score.  Rutgers is finally ranked now after beating a down Arknasas team.  LSU looked awfully beatable against Auburn.  What's up with the SEC West? Hopefully LSU will look that way next weekend!  But I'll hold off on next week's picks for now.  Sidenote: Thank you Washington for proving Stanford was overrated. 

A few quick picks for this weekend:

Not many exciting games.  West Virginia will beat Baylor by a significant margin.  I think Michigan State beats Ohio State.  I'm cheering for USF over FSU, but I know better... If I had to pick an upset this week it would be Texas falling at Oklahoma State.  Alabama and Oregon will blow out Ole Miss and Washington State respectively. 

And most importantly this weekend: NEBRASKA WILL BEAT WISCONSIN.

GO BIG RED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment