Thursday, September 19, 2013

Still waiting for the good games...

Okay, so Alabama vs Texas A&M was good if you ignore the fact that neither team felt like showing up on defense.  But really, where are all the good games?

Arizona State-Stanford COULD be good...but who knows.  I'm not sold on either team.  Arizona State arguably beat Wisconsin because the refs were confused.



Stanford's defense struggled with Army.  I don't think there are any good teams in college football this year.  But what I can tell you for sure in the Pac 12 is that Cal is absolutely awful.  Ohio State plays no one, and I was really hoping Cal would come through with a big upset.  Instead, they basically gave Ohio State a 6 minute head start in which the buckeyes scored 21 points.  After that, Cal actually outscored Ohio State by 3 the rest of the game, but it was too little too late.   Let's go FAMU Rattlers! Beat those silly, overrated Buckeyes!

Oregon's offense looked good as usual, but they'll slip up.  Likely at Washington.  Auburn, you had a nice start...but LSU wins this weekend.

Rutgers - you better beat Arkansas.  Nebraska - I don't care who is injured, you better beat South Dakota State after that pathetic display last week.  I mean really...did you just decide to only play for one half? Awful.  Basically just proved how awful the Big Ten is.  Don't even get me started on Michigan-Akron.  Zips should have won....but I guess Hoke gave the refs just enough money to blow the game.

Let's be real...there's only one game I really care about this weekend.  LET'S GO GATORS.  BEAT THE VOLUNTEERS AGAIN!!!!!

Why does Tennessee have checkerboards in the end zones? ...Because they can't spell Tennessee.

GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment