Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gator Nation Misses Dan Mullen

By now, I'm sure everyone has seen the new web sites popping up http://www.hiredanmullen.com/ and http://www.wewantdan.com.  After watching how Muschamp handled the LSU game, I'm on board.  Anything has to be better than this.  Muschamp is awful.  Driskel can't make decisions.  The receivers can't catch.  The defense is lazy.  I give up.  I need a break from this team, so I'm leaving the country.

Just kidding.  Bust seriously.  I am going on vacation tomorrow, so this blog will be short today since I have to get up early!

Baylor will win on the road, and it won't be as close or crazy as the TCU game.  Hey Big 12 - defense, anyone? Oklahoma will beat Kansas State.  Alabama will beat Texas A&M.  Michigan State should win at Indiana.  Upset special: Rutgers wins at Ohio State.  Would you really expect me to pick the Buckeyes? Georgia will beat Arkansas by fewer than 10 points.  Stanford vs Arizona State seems like a toss-up - I'll pick the Cardinal again, even after they disappointed me against Notre Dame.  TCU will beat Oklahoma State by double digits.  Nebraska beats Northwestern.  Kentucky loses to LSU.  I can't stand FSU, so I'm all about the Irish this weekend.

And of course... I stand by my team in all kinds of weather.  GO GATORS.  Beat Missouri.  Make it a great homecoming!


And....THIRTY DAYS UNTIL GATOR BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment