Friday, November 11, 2011

The NBA Lockout Is No Problem For Me

Finally, it's college basketball season.  I'm watching UNC beat Michigan State right now, and I'm loving every minute of it.  Florida (not surprisingly) destroyed Jackson State.  Florida has a ton of scoring options this year, and I'm so excited about it.  Tuesday will be a big road test.  Usually the Gators aren't warmed up enough by the second season of the game.  But PLEASE guys.  I'm begging.  PLEASE beat Ohio State in Columbus.  It would make me a very, very happy person.

5 games I'm looking forward to in the next week:

FLORIDA @ Ohio State
Kentucky vs Kansas
Duke vs Michigan State
San Diego State @ Baylor
St. John's vs. Arizona

...and of course I'm excited for North Florida @ Florida.  Beal and Rosario are great additions for Florida.  Can't wait to see what the Gators can do against ranked opponents!


Ah, the glory days...

Speaking of the past, Florida Football faces Spurrier tomorrow in South Carolina.  Muschamp - don't disappoint us.  A win tomorrow = bowl eligibility!  Nebraska plays Penn State tomorrow.  Sadly, no one in Happy Valley is focused on football right now.  I keep saying the Gators should recruit Paterno as a coach.  I still like him.  I just (obviously) have no respect for Sandusky.  Sidenote: I still can't believe Nebraska lost to Northwestern.  Rutgers plays Army tomorrow in New York.  Rah Rah!

TCU and Boise State meet in Boise tomorrow.  This is a big game.  And not just for the Broncos and Horned Frogs.  The Houston Cougars are pulling for TCU tomorrow.  Last night, Keenum & company beat Tulane 73-17 to remain undefeated.  A TCU win tomorrow would put Houston into the BCS bowl discussion.

Oregon @ Stanford is another big one.  Oregon could knock Stanford out of the championship discussion.  This should be a good one.  Stanford has home advantage, but I'm gonna pick Oregon over Stanford as my upset of the week - Even if Stanford has Luck on its side.  Unrelated note: Let's go Iowa! Beat Michigan State so Nebraska can be back on track for Indianapolis!

GO GATORS!!!!! Beat the Gamecocks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment